1. DIGIVANTICS connects brands with bloggers and online influencers (hereby referred to as bloggers). Selection of the bloggers is at the sole discretion of the brand in collaboration with DIGIVANTICS and will be final.
2. The blogger should be 18 years of age or older.
3. Bloggers registered on DIGIVANTICS will be showcased to brands for potential campaigns.
4. The blogger will ensure that no post or action on social media affects the brand negatively. Any such breach will void the agreement and the blogger will be liable for appropriate compensation to the brand.
5. The blogger should not participate in a campaign by his or her employer, employer’s competitor or any campaign, which he or she has direct interest or conflict in.
6. The blogger on registration should share accurate information about his blog and social media presence and their traffic. Any misrepresentation will void any agreement with DIGIVANTICS
7. Payment to the blogger will be made after:
I) The blog and social media content has been take live by the blogger and are approved by DIGIVANTICS in writing.
II) Analytics are shared within one week of taking the post live showing the traction. `
Incase the blog is not approved for any reason by the brand or DIGIVANTICS, the blogger will be instructed to take the blog down and no payment will be due from DIGIVANTICS to the blogger.
8. Payment will be made within 4 weeks from the time the DIGIVANTICS receives the analytics from the blogger.
9. All taxes as applicable by the blogger will be the sole responsibility of the blogger. Tax Deducted at Source (TDS), where applicable will be deducted by DIGIVANTICS. For payments above the threshold limit, Pan Card details would need to be shared as required prior to the payment.
10. Payment will be made either through bank transfer, when bank details are shared along with ID proof or through online shopping vouchers (e.g. Amazon, Flipkart) as finalized by mutual consent prior to the post being taken live.
11. The blogger agrees to not solicit any campaign directly by the brand. If the blogger does solicit campaigns, the blogger account will be deactivated and not eligible for any future campaigns.
12. In case of any complaints or requests, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. The engagement with the blogger is done in good faith. Any manipulation of data shared (traffic, reach) manually or through bots would void any agreement with DIGIVANTICS and no payments shall be made.
14. Disclosure: All promotions and blogs incentivized in cash or otherwise should clearly mention “Sponsored in collaboration with Digivantics” or “Ad in collaborate with Digivantics” in the blog and social media posts.
15. The terms and conditions can be updated at the sole discretion of DIGIVANTICS